Employee Benefits enhances your company’s profile to future employees while contributing to current employee’s job satisfaction, creating a more productive work environment.
At Axiom our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and affordable benefits package for your organization and continue to gauge changes in your benefits packages, ensuring you are properly insured and up-to-date with your benefit needs. As Brokers, Axiom has access to a vast network of insurance vendors. We view ourselves as an extension of your organization. Our objectives are not tied to a specific insurance carrier, allowing a more objective and aligned approach, ultimately making sure you do not over-pay or are under or over insured.
No one plan can fit all organizations. We are committed to a solid consultation process and ongoing service to all our clients.
Why consider Group Benefits
- Tax deductible expense for premiums paid by the employer
- Attract and retain top talent in a competitive marketplace
- Benefit plans are a more cost effective solution to employer and employee and offer more value than an increase in salary. In a recent study by Sanofi Healthcare, 59% of employees would prefer to have group benefits than receive a $10,000 raise.
- Builds a healthier and more productive work environment
- Plans are easy to implement, administer and are reviewed frequently to ensure your plan keeps pace with your changing needs.
Other Group & Business Solutions:
Group Pension Plans: Learn how a defined contribution plan or a defined benefit plan can benefit your employees and contribute to higher retention and job satisfaction rates.
Group Retirement Saving Plan (GRSP): Easy to set up and huge value. Sponsored by the employer, this is an easy and very affordable way of taking care of your employees. Contributions are made through payroll deductions using pre-tax payroll dollars which results in instant tax savings/lowering your taxable income and therefore paying less taxes.
Business Overhead Insurance: Covers fixed monthly expenses in the event of disability allowing the business to run until the return of the insured.
Key-Person Insurance: Do you have an employee in your organization that you consider key to your success? That is, if something where to ever happen to this person, what effect would it have on your company? Contact us to learn more about Key Person Insurance and how it can protect you.
Buy/Sell Insurance: a legal document that allows business to carry on should there be a death, disability, retirement or disagreement. A well-funded by-sell agreement allows for a smooth transition and a properly laid out agreement in the event of an unexpected crisis.